TRANSACT TO DEMONSTRATE FULL SUITE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR THE GLOBAL CASINO, GAMING AND LOTTERY MARKETS AT THE 2018 AUSTRALASIAN GAMING EXPO
August 8, 2018
TransAct Team to Display Proven Epic Printers and Powerful
Epicentral Bonusing System in Company’s One-Stop-Shop Stand
Hamden, CT – August 8, 2018 – TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) (“TransAct” or “the Company”), a global leader in software-driven technology and printer solutions for high-growth markets, announced today that the Company will demonstrate its full solution suite for the global casino, gaming and lottery markets at the 2018 Australasian Gaming Expo (“AGE 2018), to be held at the International Convention Center Sydney Darling Harbour in Sydney, Australia on August 14-16, 2018. TransAct’s first-ever standalone display at AGE 2018 (Stand #612) will become the one-stop shop for global casino, gaming and lottery operators’ ticket-in/ticket-out (“TITO”) and roll-fed printer needs as well as the home for innovative software-driven bonusing solutions for the casino and gaming market.
“TransAct’s one-stop shop for our customers’ printing and bonusing needs will be on full display at the 2018 Australasian Gaming Expo as our growing international sales team takes our full lineup of industry-leading technology and printer solutions directly to the market for the first time ever,” said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TransAct Technologies. “We are the only company that can offer global casino, gaming and lottery operators a full suite of printer and software solutions and our ability to combine that portfolio with unmatched customer service makes TransAct the partner of choice for operators of all sizes. Visitors to our stand at AGE 2018 will see our best-in-class portfolio of solutions for casino slot floors, gaming machines and lottery installations including two unique versions of Epicentral as well as our proven Epic TITO and roll-fed printers. We look forward to engaging with our customers in Sydney as we help them further improve their businesses.”
Epicentral Delivers Casino Revenue Growth
“Delivering Casino Revenue Growth” and proven results for more than five years, Epicentral remains the only enterprise-level software solution that allows casino operators to take their in-casino promotions and bonusing to the next level. Epicentral and the Epicentral Systems Edition (“Epicentral SE”) return to AGE 2018 as TransAct’s team will demonstrate how customer can leverage the power of this unique solution to bridge the gap between the slot machine and reward of a printed ticket, thus driving increased game play and time on device. Operators implementing Epicentral and Epicentral SE on their gaming floors can target and provide printed bonuses in real-time to players while they play on the casino floor, creating a whole new bonusing environment quickly and easily.
Epicentral v3.9 offers a wide variety of powerful new features that build on a proven track record of driving increased time on device and revenue. These innovative features on display will include the ability to run multiple promotions at the same time, create games within games, run different promotions on different slot game banks, segment players by tier, promote to different levels of uncarded players and leverage its real-time capabilities to improve operator decision making through detailed activity reports. Furthermore, Epicentral v3.9 dramatically improves the player experience by allowing for the redemption, printing and re-printing of bonuses at multiple locations.
For operators looking to leverage their existing system investments and expand bonusing capabilities to their existing gaming devices, TransAct’s Epicentral SE easily turns current promotional offerings into printed coupons by leveraging Epicentral’s Print Manager and Design Center modules. The system can print and deliver free play vouchers directly to players which they can then redeem at the slot machine while still playing. It also presents operators with an upgrade path to a full Epicentral system implementations should operators want to take their in-casino bonus environment to a whole new level.
Epic: THE Name in Ticket-In/Ticket-Out Printers
TransAct’s best-in-class lineup of Epic TITO printers on display at AGE 2018 (Stand #612) will include the advanced Epic Edge and industry-leading Epic 950 along with the Company’s table top printers, the Epic Edge TT and Epic 950 TT. The next-generation Epic Edge is built on the proven long-term performance of the industry-leading Epic 950 and is designed so that both printers can be easily run side-by-side, simplifying casino operations and improving floor performance.
TITO solutions on display will include:
• Epic Edge – This next-generation casino ticket printer offers operators an enhanced 300 dpi print resolution which delivers a 50 percent improvement over current printers. As a result, the Epic Edge can produce eye catching tickets and razor-sharp barcodes, allowing it to improve bill validator acceptance and reduce attendant calls. It also includes an adjustable ticket bucket that accommodates standard tickets and smaller, paper-saving tickets. To further help slot machine operators, the firmware’s update port has been upgraded to a full speed USB 2.0 connection which allows the printer to automatically download software updates. In addition, a micro SD card slot allows direct firmware updates, increasing convenience and saving time. Additional unique features include a single rugged outer chassis with color coded rails and Serial, USB and Netplex ports, hot swap capability to eliminate game downtime and a faster ServerPort™ connection.
• Epic 950 – The current industry-standard for TITO printing, TransAct’s Epic 950 continues to deliver proven performance in over 750,000 slot machines worldwide. Easily integrated into all game types, the Epic 950 features TicketBurst™ technology to eliminate player/ticket interference and is fully compatible with Epicentral to provide for the direct, real-time delivery of eye-catching personalized promotions and bonus offers.
• Epic Edge TT™ and Epic 950 TT™ – These unique, purpose-built printers take the power of the advanced Epic Edge and proven Epic 950 outside the slot machine and on to table games, players’ club desks and cash desks. They package a printer, internally mounted power supply and ServerPort in a tidy, compact design that is easy to deploy. In addition, thanks to their dual port capability, the Epic Edge TT and Epic 950 TT allow operators to expand the bonusing environment created by their Epicentral deployments to non-gaming device applications.
Epic Roll-Fed Printers: A Complete Lineup
For more than 20 years, TransAct’s Epic roll-fed printers have delivered industry-leading dependability and capabilities and the Company’s display at AGE 2018 will feature a full array of roll-fed printers for the variety of gaming devices in use around the world (amusement with prize, skill with prize and video lottery terminals) as well as for customer self-service kiosks and lottery locations.
Gaming and lottery roll-fed solutions on display will include:
• Epic 880® – This compact printer for all types of gaming machines (including amusement with prizes, skill with prizes and video lottery terminals) features a modular design that is configurable to nearly any space, a variable length ticket presenter and ticket retract capability. It also offers auto paper loading and can accommodate 4-inch or 6-inch paper rolls.
• Epic 430® – An easy-to-configure modular design makes the Epic 430 ideal for customer self-service kiosks. This printer features variable length tickets with graphics and coupons capabilities, quick paper roll changes, a fast print speed and an array of standard paper sensors.
• Epic 3000® – The Epic 3000 has been delivering fast, proven performance for the lottery industry for more than 20 years across hundreds of thousands of locations. It offers a number of industry-unique features, including an anti-jam front paper exit for reliable operation, the ability to print and stack up to 100 tickets without shuffling, a large 7.5-inch diameter paper roll, and the only full tool steel rotary cutter.
For more information about Epicentral the Company’s complete lineup of Epic gaming and lottery printers, please visit http://www.transact-tech.com.
About TransAct Technologies Incorporated
TransAct Technologies Incorporated is a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets including restaurant solutions, POS automation, casino and gaming, lottery, mobile and oil and gas. The Company’s solutions are designed from the ground up based on customer requirements and are sold under the AccuDate™, EPICENTRAL®, Epic®, Ithaca®, RESPONDER and Printrex® brands. TransAct has over 3.0 million printers and terminals installed around the world and is committed to providing world-class service, spare parts and accessories to support its installed product base. Through the TransAct Services Group, the Company also provides customers with a complete range of supplies and consumable items both online at http://www.transactsupplies.com and through its direct sales team. TransAct is headquartered in Hamden, CT. For more information, please visit http://www.transact-tech.com or call (203) 859-6800.
Epicentral and Epic are registered trademarks of TRANSACT Technologies Incorporated. ©2018 TRANSACT Technologies Incorporated. All rights reserved.