TRANSACT TO DEMONSTRATE INDUSTRY-LEADING SOFTWARE-DRIVEN PROMOTION AND BONUSING CAPABILITIES AND PRINT SOLUTIONS AT TWO UPCOMING GAMING SHOWS
October 25, 2017
Company to Showcase Epicentral Solution and Leading Epic Printers
at SAGSE and the Totally Gaming Summit
Hamden, CT – October 25, 2017 – TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) (“TransAct” or “the Company”), a global leader in software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets, announced today that it will demonstrate its full suite of innovative gaming technology and print solutions at two upcoming gaming industry trade shows: the Totally Gaming Summit (Stand #19) to be held October 31-November 2, 2017 at the Hilton Park Hotel in Tallinn, Estonia; and, SAGSE Latin America (Stand #130) to be held November 7-9, 2017 at the Costa Salguero Convention Center in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Company will showcase at both shows its unique Epicentral promotion and bonusing software solution – including the fully-featured Epicentral v3.8 and unique Epicentral SE systems version – as well as its lineup of Epic gaming device printers, including the all-new Epic Edge.
Epicentral is the gaming industry’s only solution that is ‘Delivering Casino Revenue Growth’ by providing operators with the capability to target and provide printed bonuses in real-time. TransAct will highlight its two unique configurations of this unmatched software-driven offering and demonstrate to customers of all sizes how they can easily realize the benefits of increased customer visitation and play. Versions of Epicentral on display will include:
• Epicentral v3.8 – This new version builds on Epicentral’s proven track record of driving increased time on device and increased revenue for the casino operator by offering users a host of new capabilities and features, including the ability to run multiple promotions at the same time, create games within games, offer multi-user/multi-site promotions, run different promotions on different slot game banks, segment players by tier, promote to different levels of uncarded players and leverage its real-time capabilities to improve operator decision making through detailed activity reports. Furthermore, by allowing for the redemption, printing and re-printing of bonuses at multiple locations, Epicentral v3.8 dramatically improves the overall player experience.
• Epicentral SE – This unique ‘systems edition’ of Epicentral allows operators to leverage their existing system investments and expand their current bonus and promotional offerings by conveniently turning these offerings into printed coupons thanks to the power of Epicentral’s Print Manager and Design Center modules. In particular, Epicentral SE can print and deliver free play vouchers directly to player which they can then redeem at the slot machine while still playing. It also presents operators with an upgrade path to full Epicentral system implementations should they want to take their in-casino bonus environment to a whole new level.
TransAct’s lineup of TITO printers on display will include the new purpose-built Epic Edge TT and Epic 950 TT table top printers alongside the next-generation Epic Edge and proven Epic 950:
• Epic Edge – This next-generation casino ticket printer offers a 300 dpi resolution to deliver a 50% improvement over current printers, allowing it to print razor sharp barcodes which improve bill validator acceptance and reduce attendant calls. It also includes an adjustable ticket bucket that accommodates standard tickets and smaller, paper-saving tickets. Additional unique features include a single outer chassis with Serial, USB and Netplex ports, hot swap capability to eliminate game downtime, two high-speed interfaces (USB and Micro SD) for simple updates, a faster ServerPort™ connection, color coded chassis rails, and a rugged metal chassis.
• Epic 950 – The current industry-standard for TITO printing, TransAct’s Epic 950 continues to deliver proven performance in over 500,000 slot machines worldwide. Easily integrated into all game types, the Epic 950 features TicketBurst™ technology to eliminate player/ticket interference and is fully compatible with Epicentral to provide for the direct, real-time delivery of eye-catching personalized promotions and bonus offers.
• Epic Edge TT™ and Epic 950 TT™ – These unique, purpose-built printers take the power of the advanced Epic Edge and proven Epic 950 outside the slot machine and on to table games, players’ club desks and cash desks. The new Epic Edge TT and Epic 950 TT package a printer, internally mounted power supply and ServerPort in a tidy, compact design that is easy to deploy. In addition, thanks to their dual port capability, the Epic Edge TT and Epic 950 TT allow operators to expand the bonusing environment created by their Epicentral deployments to non-gaming device applications.
TransAct’s lineup of roll-fed printers for the global gaming and lottery industries on display will clearly demonstrate the Company’s heritage of providing industry-leading dependability and unmatched capabilities. The complete array of printers for amusement with prize, skill with prize and video lottery terminals will include:
• Epic 880® – This compact printer for all types of gaming machines (including amusement with prizes, skill with prizes and video lottery terminals) features a modular design that is configurable to nearly any space, a variable length ticket presenter and ticket retract capability. It also offers auto paper loading and can accommodate 4-inch or 6-inch paper rolls.
For more information about Epicentral and the Company’s complete lineup of Epic series of gaming and lottery printers, please visit http://www.transact-tech.com.
About TransAct Technologies Incorporated
TransAct Technologies Incorporated is a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets including restaurant solutions, POS automation, casino and gaming, lottery, mobile and oil and gas. The Company’s solutions are designed from the ground up based on customer requirements and are sold under the AccuDate™, EPICENTRAL®, Epic®, Ithaca®, RESPONDER and Printrex® brands. TransAct has over 3.0 million printers and terminals installed around the world and is committed to providing world-class service, spare parts and accessories to support its installed product base. Through the TransAct Services Group, the Company also provides customers with a complete range of supplies and consumable items both online at http://www.transactsupplies.com and through its direct sales team. TransAct is headquartered in Hamden, CT. For more information, please visit http://www.transact-tech.com or call (203) 859-6800.
Epicentral and Epic are registered trademarks of TRANSACT Technologies Incorporated. ©2017 TRANSACT Technologies Incorporated. All rights reserved.